Thermaltake Smart DPS G Gold 750W PSU
Meet the World's First SMART Digital Power Supply – a power supply developed by Thermaltake that changes the way you interact with your PC's power like never before. For the first time ever, our SMART DPS G Gold Series allows you to delve deep into the heart of your PC's power usage, allowing you to record, access, monitor and manage your power supplies digitally captured data from anywhere, and at any time across a range of devices. From the moment you start to use our digital power supply, you'll never want to go back – and the environment will thank you too.
The SMART DPS G Gold Series was crafted from the ground up to work in complete unison with the PC, web, and mobile - to deliver an unprecedented level of accessibility and control that's unlike any other. We've created the World's First integrated cloud computing management platform for a power supply - known as the Smart Power Management platform (SPM) - that revolutionises how you connect and manage your PC's power consumption and usage.
Every DPS G Gold Series PSU is machined with a powerful built-in 32bit Microcontroller Unit (MCPU) that allows the PSU to perform real-time PC system wattage readouts as well as critical hardware measurements. Through the MCU chipset, the DPS G Gold Series PSU records and analyses readout information directly through to your PC with digital precision - giving you complete real-time access to exactly how your system is performing, allowing you to manage and optimise your system better than ever before.
- P/N: PS-SPG-0750DPCGXX-G
- Short P/N: SPG-0750D-G
- Model: SPG-750DH3CCG
- Type: Intel ATX 12V 2.31 & SSI EPS 12V 2.92
- Max. Output Capacity: 750W
- Dimension (W /H /D): 150mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 160mm(D)
- Peak Output Capacity: 900W
- Color: Black
- PFC (Power Factor Correction): Active PFC
- Power Good Signal: 100-500 msec
- Hold Up Time: > 10msec at 80% of full load (230Vac input)
- Input current: 10A
- Input Frequency Range: 47Hz - 63Hz
- Input Voltage: 100V - 240V
- Operating Temperature: 0 ? to +40?
- Operating Humidity: 20% to 90%, non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: -20 ? to +70 ?
- Storage Humidity: 5% to 95%, non-condensing
- Cooling System: 14cm dual ball bearing fan
- Efficiency: MEET 80 Plus Gold at 115Vac input.
- MTBF: 120,000 hrs minimum
- Safety Approval: CE/FCC/cTUVus/CB/EAC/BSMI
- PCI-E Connector: PCI-E 6+2pin X 4
* Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* The product picture(s) is only for your reference, it may differ from the actual product